Monday, November 9, 2015

Wedding!

This weekend, my sister Elizabeth got married!! I was able to fly out for the wedding in Oregon, and stay for a few days, while Isaac stayed here with Joslyn.
The wedding was so much fun! Elizabeth and Paul were sealed in the Portland Oregon temple, and all but two of my brothers were able to make it (one is on a mission, the other is deployed). It was great to see everyone, and to witness such a beautiful sealing. It's the first sealing I've been to since ours, and it was great to just sit and listen.
It was pouring down rain when they came out of the temple, and pretty much the whole day, but Elizabeth was beautiful in her wedding gown, and they looked so happy together!
































My sister Amanda made their wedding cake, and it was awesome! I didn't get a picture of it, but it was white with blue trim and butterflies all over it.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the happy couple! and how fun to get to see your family.

    ReplyDelete